[NEohioPAL] Child Model call

Barb via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 5 18:33:31 PDT 2014

Hi All,

My name is Barb Stitzer. I have been an internationally award winning commercial  photographer for the past twenty years. I recently moved to Northeast Ohio ( the movers left today!) and I have an immediate need for several 2-6 year old girls for a children's clothing  designer's website. The clothes are ADORABLE! You will receive one 8x10 in exchange for your child's time, as well as being in their advertising. Please look at my work at barbstitzer.com, or on instagram at @barbstitzerphotography.com. Please send a pro or non pro picture ASAP to barb at barbstitzer.com. Thanks so much!!

All my best,
Barb
Barbara Stitzer
480.861.4529