[NEohioPAL] NEEDED: Temporary housing from 8/6 - 8/28

NewLease OnLife via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 5 18:45:44 PDT 2014

I'm from Cincinnati and need temp housing for 3 weeks, starting 8/6
(checking out 8/27. Not a lot of demands but it must be a nice, clean place
in a nice, safe neighborhood. I have about $125 a week budget for a weekly.
I wont be there a lot burning utilities because I'll be working mostly 12
hour days. I don't have a lot in my budget because I'm trying to save up.
if you can accommodate me please email me back at
itstheleaseyoucando at gmail.com