[NEohioPAL] WordStage concludes its "Walt Whitman Tou"r with two final performances Friday and Saturday

Tim Tavcar via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 6 10:31:33 PDT 2014

WordStage concludes its mini tour of Cleveland City and Cuyahoga County Libraries of "I Sing the Body Electric" - the Life and Works of Walt Whitman - with performances at the Cleveland Public Library's Eastman Reading Garden, at 325 East Superior Avenue as a part of their "Music at Main Series" and their Gay Games programming on Friday, August 8th at 12:15pm. Bring your lunch and enjoy this critically acclaimed program in this beautiful downtown oasis.  Our final performance will be at the Chagrin Falls Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library - 100 East Orange Street on Saturday, August 9th at 2:00pm.  Both performances are  FREE and open to the public.   For further information, please visit our web site at www.wordstageoh.com or call us at 216-712-6926.

Submitted by Tim Tavcar, Artistic Director