[NEohioPAL] Filmmakers Needed Next Weekend!

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 6 15:35:02 PDT 2014

The Indie Gathering International Film Festival is coming up August 15th-17th at The Clarion Inn & Conference Center in Hudson, OH, and we are looking for a few more volunteers. www.theindiegathering.com
We need shooters for filming our lectures and panel discussions at the event. We just need the shooters, as we have our own equipment. The lectures are used for a show called "Indie Film School", so you will get a director/cinematographer IMDb credit on a TV Show for every hour you work! Plus, you get some great insight from filmmakers on all aspects of indie filmmaking.
If you're available next weekend and interested in the opportunity, contact Kristina Michelle at kristina at worldeonline.com.