[NEohioPAL] MAMAI Theatre Company thanks supporters & sneak-peak at 2015 season

Bernadette Clemens via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 7 07:26:28 PDT 2014

*Thanks for attending our inaugural and current seasons! **Did you enjoy
MEDEA, BOSTON MARRIAGE, STRANDED ON EARTH, and ARCADIA?** Mamai needs your
support...*

 *Please consider joining our 2014 Sponsors & Donors, and help us to
continue to provide Northeast Ohio with Cleveland's newest classical
theatre company.*

*AND... enjoy this **sneak peak** at Mamai**'s 2015 Season!*

*THE THREE SISTERS*

*By Anton Chekhov*
* Directed by Bernadette Clemens*

*June 4 - 21, 2015*

 *A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE*

*By Tennessee Williams*
* Directed by Mitchell Fields*

*July 16 - August 2, 2015*

*DEATH AND THE MAIDEN*

*By Ariel Dorfman*
* Directed by Katia Schwarz*

*September 17 - October 4, 2015*

 *WAYS TO SPONSOR / DONATE... *

*DONATE **ONLINE* <https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?contribution=mtco>

*SPONSOR* *ONLINE* <http://www.mamaitheatreco.org/#!tickets/c1v7g>

*DONATE / SPONSOR BY MAIL: *1719 Wood Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44121

*Thank you!*

We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.

*See you at our final 2014 production:*

*WOMAN AND SCARECROW*

*By Marina Carr*

*Directed by Pandora Robertson **Featuring: Derdriu Ring*, Bernadette
Clemens*, James Lally, Mary Jane Nottage*
              **Actor appears courtesy of Actors' Equity Association*

*OCTOBER 30 - NOVEMBER 16  ~  **Thursdays-Saturdays @7:30pm, Sundays
@2:30pm*

Pilgrim Church, Historic Tremont

2592 W. 14th Street @Starkweather

*In a play critics described as “brilliant” and “imaginative,” a dying
woman is visited by a figure called Scarecrow, an enigmatic character that
might be her alter ego, or a morphine hallucination, or the very thing
keeping death at bay. An Irish journey of magical realism, mythology and
transformation*.

*TICKETS: **www.mamaitheatreco.org <http://www.mamaitheatreco.org/>   *

                 *(216)382-5146*

***

Learn more about us at Mamaí Theatre Company
<http://www.mamaitheatreco.org/>

*Like us on* Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/mamaitheatreco>

*Follow us on* Twitter <https://twitter.com/mamaitheatreco>