[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION ALL SINGERS: UPCOMING CHORAL AUDITIONS

Merissa Coleman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 7 09:49:59 PDT 2014

Auditions for Singers Companye

Singers Companye is an organization of choral directors, music teachers,
and singers from Northeast Ohio that is committed to performing great
choral works from virtually every era of musical composition.  We are
currently seeking new members as we expand and add four new ensembles to
our organization this season.  Singers Companye, the mother ensemble, is a
professional chamber choir of about 50 singers under the direction of Dr.
Samuel Gordon. The new ensembles include Young Singers Companye (ages
14-19), The Women's Companye, and The Companye of Men.  For more
information, go to http://www.singerscompanye.com/singers-companye.html.

Auditions are being held this Saturday from 10 to 1 and Sunday from 1 to 5
at Faith Lutheran Church in Fairlawn.  No prepared piece is necessary.
Further auditions are planned for late August and/or early September.  If
you are interested scheduling a time for this or future auditions, please
email singerscompanye at gmail.com and include your contact information and
availability.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Merissa Coleman
Conducting Associate
Singers Companye