[NEohioPAL] Find Your Voice Marketing Seminar for Actors 8/17/14 11am-3pm

Jean Zarzour via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 7 14:15:44 PDT 2014

*Find Your Voice - Voice Acting Institute*

*is celebrating 8 years in business!*

*                   Ever wonder what students do in my classes?*

*Click Me to find out! <http://www.box.net/shared/fnumb66mnh>*
<http://www.box.net/shared/fnumb66mnh>

*For More information about this seminar and private training sessions,
visit http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com>*

*Find Your Voice and Market It!*

* The next Marketing Seminar is Sunday, August 17 11am-3pm *(or later if
needed)

*Whether you are pro, novice or parent of a stage, TV, voice over and/or
film actor, this seminar is for you.*

*2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Ohio 44107Fee: $150*

*Here is just some of what we'll cover in this seminar:*

   - How to find the best Classes or Private Coach
   - How to create a competitive Acting Reel and VO demo that reveals your
   niche and gets you work
   - How to market your demos effectively in your region, with and without
   an agent
   - How to utilize social media to it's fullest
   - How to get an agent in your region and beyond
   - How to get work without an agent
   - How and when to join a union or compete without one
   - How to keep your instrument (voice) and tools (technique) sharp with
   tips, before, during and after sessions
   - How and why you want to self tape your tv and film auditions
   - How and where to buy the best and least expensive audio and video
   recording equipment.
   - How to keep your demo updated
   - How to create business cards, postcards and other "hard" materials
   - How to create your own niche business for regular work

*Seminar hand outs will be provided, but bring a notepad and pen. *Audio or
video recording of any kind is prohibited.
*Want feedback on your current demo?* There will also be an opportunity for
a few participants to have their demo assessed during the 4 hour session.
Honest but thoughtful feedback is always provided. I want you to succeed!

*Testimonials From Seminar Attendees*

*"I've attended a lot of workshops and seminars conducted by "professional
artists" over the years but NONE of them were as informative and fun as the
one Jean Zarzour offered. I can whole heartily recommend her because she is
a working actor with credentials to prove it!   -  Michelle Posner*

*"This seminar will get you pumped up about your career! I have used almost
all of the tips I learned from Jean (I mean there is a LOT to learn here)
and since taking the course, I've landed an agent, done 5 voice overs in
the past 4 months and am excited about doing more. This seminar is worth 5
X's what it costs. Don't tell Jean! - Joe McIntire  *

*"Jean's workshop was just what I needed! Her insight into what a voice
over demo should consist of was specific and right on target. With her how
to, I was able to produce a demo and secure an agent."  - Cathy Lynn Yonek*

*" For those of you that think you have 'great voice', Jean's seminars will
teach you that talent is just a small part of success. Work will not just
land in your lap. The consistent marketing of your talent will make it much
more possible, over time." - Robert Sebastian*

*"Jeans marketing class makes the difference between looking for work, to
actually going out to get the gigs that are out there.  It's already paid
off for me!" - Tony Lettl*

*For More information about this seminar and private training sessions,
visit http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com>* *or call Jean
Zarzour at 216-832-6557*

*​​**Jean Zarzour*
*216-832-6557*
www.jeanzarzour.com
*SAG-AFTRA, AEA*
imdb <http://imdb.me/jeanzarzour>  twitter <https://twitter.com/Lipschtick>
youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction> linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour/> fb
<https://www.facebook.com/jean.zarzour#!/jean.zarzour>

​*Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute* 8 week classes & Demo Production
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
​in Cleveland and at Donna Belajac Casting in Pittsburgh, ​
since 2005 <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
​!​
​
*Donna Belajac Casting - Kids Acting Boot Camp Instructor July 21-25
<http://www.donnabelajaccasting.com>*
​

​

*What's New! <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0953631/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1>Jean
appears as Nurse Kelly on Devious Maids  ​now​ on mylifetime.com
<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0953631/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1>*