[NEohioPAL] Dance Studio Open House

Charlene Hartley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 8 06:20:27 PDT 2014

Metta Rose Dance
Academy is getting ready for the 2014-15 season with an Open House on Sunday,
August 24th from 4 to 8 p.m.

Register for classes
in:
·         Pre-ballet
·         Toddler tap
·         Classical ballet
·         Broadway tap
·         Jazz
·         Lyrical
·         Street tap
·         Pointe

We work with ages 3 through high school,
beginner to advanced. All classes are taught by Miss Metta - no student
teachers - so we have limited class sizes.

Miss Metta is
trained in the Cecchetti method, has danced with the Cleveland Ballet, the New
York Ballet, and the Rockettes. She has over 30 years teaching experience here
in Northeast Ohio.

Join us at
the Open House on Sunday, August 24th from 4 to 8 p.m. at:

Metta Rose
Dance Academy
Located In
Mills Creek Commons
32656
Center Ridge Road
North
Ridgeville, OH

We are
easily accessible from Routes 480, 80 and 90 near the border of North Ridgeville
and Westlake.

For more
information, please call the studio at (440) 327-7757 or go to www.mettarosedance.com