[NEohioPAL] Auditions for a new company!

chuck bonakoski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 8 14:43:00 PDT 2014

Hello,
I am pleased to announce auditions for the newly formed Lincoln Players
based out of Massillon Ohio. Our first production will be The Weird by
Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa a fun, campy piece that will open on October 24th,
running through October 26th. Auditions will be August 27th and 28th
7pm-9pm with call backs scheduled for August 29th Times TBA based on
auditions. All auditions will take place at the Theatre located at 156
Lincoln way east Massillon Ohio 44646. We are currently planning some sort
of compensation but that has not been finalized as of yet, more information
coming. To audition please prepare a one minute contemporary comedic
monologue, or be prepared to read sides form the script. For additional
information please email me at cbonakoski at gmail.com or call 3309337014. I
hope to see many of you at our auditions!