[NEohioPAL] Production Assistant/Associate Producer needed

Joniece Williams via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Aug 9 10:57:43 PDT 2014

Triangle Park Entertainment and MadWerkz Studios are looking for an
Associate Producer or Production Assistant to join our Producing team.
There are paid and unpaid positions available.

Triangle Park and MadWerkz Studios have produced award winning scripted and
unscripted content for over two decades. Our artist have completed projects
ranging from the Winter Olympics to covers for Harper's.

A great candidate needs to be self motivated, possess a winning attitude
and a desire to succeed. Some knowledge of the motion picture industry.
Television and film/video production is preferred but not necessary.

If interested, contact Producer J. Williams at Reelteaproductions at gmail.com.

--
*Joniece Williams*
* Reality TV Pitch Producer*