[NEohioPAL] Last Business Event 4 Prelude2Cinema August 13th

Alex P. Michaels via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Aug 10 04:02:11 PDT 2014

I wanted to invite you to join me and my team, Prelude2Cinema as we present at 1 Million Cups August 13, 2014 at 9am.

http://cleveland.sites.1millioncups.com/

Prelude2Cinema is not a large entity, but we are unique in our approach. Our slogan is "Subtle, Honest, Entertaining Advertisement." While that almost sounds paradoxical, it will be explained August 13th.

The 1 Million Cups events take place at Jumpstart and is a nationwide organization that has come to Cleveland to energize the businesses here.

1 Million Cups (1MC) is a weekly program that gives two local startups the opportunity to give a 6-minute presentation and engage in 20 minutes of Q&A with a room full of their peers, mentors, service providers and potential investors.

As opposed to a traditional “pitch” environment, 1MC is not meant to be critical of entrepreneurs, but rather to help them learn from shared experiences—while helping members of the community find ways to support one another. The culture surrounding the event is that of a supportive, neutral space welcoming entrepreneurs to be open and honest about their businesses and the challenges they face.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com

PS: This is Last Business Event for a while. We start shooting August 15th.