[NEohioPAL] DANCE TEACHING POSITIONS AVAILABLE! and OPEN HOUSE Sun. 8/17

Regina Pietraroia via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 11 08:01:06 PDT 2014

DANCE TEACHING POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Ohio Dance Theatre's preferred school, The Dancers' Studio at Oberlin, is
looking for enthusiastic and professional instructors for the 2014-2015 dance
season! We are looking for someone for several studio classes in pre-ballet and
ballet technique, and we are also looking for an additional teacher for our
outreach education program, Kids In Motion.  The studio classes are located in
Oberlin; the outreach classes are located in Cleveland's Slavic Village
neighborhood.  Candidates for the studio classes should have strong ballet
background and some teaching experience. Candidates for the outreach position
should have passion for bringing the arts to diverse urban populations.  College
degree in dance or professional dance experience preferred. Compensation is
dependent on experience, and position(s) have room for growth.  Professional and
positive work environment.

Those interested in either (or both) teaching opportunities should send their
resume to Regina at info at thedancersstudioatoberlin.org as soon as possible!

The Dancers' Studio at Oberlin Fall Open House Sunday 8/17 11:00-2:00
* Meet the instructors!
* Tour the studios
* Sign up for fall classes
* Learn more about Ballet Cleveland Youth Company/register for the audition
The Dancers’ Studio at Oberlin offers a range of classes for students ages 3+,
with an emphasis on classical ballet. Our program is designed to take the young
dancer from the earliest steps to an advanced level of study, in a creative and
nurturing environment.  Some exciting new offerings this year include Fairytale
Ballet, which will combine storytelling and crafts with movement and will focus
on “The Snow Queen” (inspiration for the hit “Frozen”) this fall, as well as the
newly formed Ballet Cleveland Youth Company. For more information please visit
our website at <http://www.thedancersstudioatoberlin.org/>  or call
440-774-6077.