[NEohioPAL] Director's Proposals

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 11 06:07:01 PDT 2014

ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE DIRECTORS FOR OUR 2015-2016 SEASON!
We have instituted a new system to choose shows for our adult theater
productions only. We have one adult production in October, one in
February/March, and one in April/May.

We will  be posting guidelines and proposal forms for shows you would like
to direct in our adult theater on our web page
www.oldetownehalltheatre,com These proposals must be submitted to our Play
Reading Committee no later than December 31, 2014 at midnight. You must
have either been an assistant director or director for our theater in the
past. Look for the appropriate forms on our web page by September 1st, so
that you have plenty of time to prepare your proposals. Good luck!