[NEohioPAL] Please Help Us Produce FRANKENSTEIN: THE PUPPET OPERA!

Craig Joseph via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 11 18:27:39 PDT 2014

Hello, Theatrical Colleagues -

As you may or may not know through various audition postings here and
elsewhere, several of us (myself, Steve Parsons, John Popa, Inda
Blatch-Geib, and more) are currently at work on a totally original, very
complicated, super cool theatrical project - a puppet opera of Mary
Shelley's FRANKENSTEIN.

We've been working on this - on and off - for about three years and it is
finally coming to fruition. Probably the most involved, most original
collaboration that many of us have ever done Involving artists, composers,
writers, actors, puppeteers, designers, musicians and singers.  A team of
30+ folks making something from scratch.

We've already raised $4000 to pay for the recording of the original music
with 12 instrumentalists and 4 vocalists, and are now in week two of the
second phase of fundraising, during which we are trying to raise another
$6000 by September 4th to pay for building materials for the puppets, set,
etc.

We would really appreciate any support you can give. Every little bit can
help - even $10. Or just blast the link to our Kickstarter project to
everyone you know.

We've already been chosen as a Kickstarter staff pick, and we're hoping for
even more national traction in the next few weeks.

Here's where you can read all the details and give:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/737175497/frankenstein-the-puppet-opera?ref=email
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/wf/click?upn=GIpASGceSQNttgOB3hYlXdXHNi2UCH9zzWbeLVK6afHo2F0-2FS72fLAimQyQFJiUj2VIdQ-2FUOkXdpo5m-2FlB11WuGQx9WMwht8H4-2B2bIVvsGyRTlTUKIzHFUPyBdMRNiaV_oVv-2Fx-2FQiQb8XI7asOx2IuF3SUguIBI-2BJJplBylwzy9OHLhx8WUDdoFe9q7m0wU1V86XFlJ4Ia5AvPUUaxUvWu5GJ0pY3k8ro6BbGI80lNF3NasacU13QK86pfeWGiOuMQbeBsjcBjWFedorzAXLv-2Fcz70EsnoSNuhnzNP6YjZXTM-2FV2lZMDkKNdVY86jdgufKOFDI4rQ4WMt4E1uZ-2B0iiw-3D-3D>

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can give!

--
*Craig Joseph, *Curator
Translations Art Gallery