[NEohioPAL] Get Your Tickets for "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical"!

Sparano, Jenniver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 12 12:17:31 PDT 2014

Tickets are going quickly for

THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK CHRISTMAS MUSICAL!

Who says that Christmas only comes once a year?  If you're in a holiday mood, don't miss our Christmas in August celebration!  Get out your favorite trailer park holiday outfit, and come on down to join us!

The trailer park band - Jordan Cooper, Gregory Cross, Jesse Fishman and Tim Keo - will be playing the tunes that put visions of sugar plums in your head, while our star-studded cast -- Brian Bowers, Eileen Burns, Amiee Collier, Dan Folino *, Kevin Joseph Kelly, Pat Miller, Caitlin Elizabeth Reilly * and Rachel Spence - will provide plenty of hi-jinx to keep you entertained!

It's a Cleveland premiere...it's an Akron premiere...heck, it's the third production of this show in the country!   So don't let this one pass you by...get your tickets now - and remember that your ticket purchase supports the good work done by CAN/API and ATFGC.

Our Akron performance (at Weathervane Playhouse) has sold out in the past - so if you want to see the show on August 18, 2014, visit http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/the-great-american-trailer-park-christmas-musical-2014-08-18 or call the box office at 330-836-2626 now!  It's reserved seating, and all tickets are $21, to benefit the Community AIDS Network / Akron Pride Initiative.   Weathervane Playhouse is located at 1301 Weathervane Lane in Akron's Merriman Valley.
Tickets to our Cleveland performance (at the Cassidy Theatre) are also selling briskly! So if you want to join us on August 25, 2014, visit https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=90421 or call the Taskforce at 216-307-2995 to get your tickets.  Tickets to the Cassidy performance are general admission, $25 - your money goes directly to the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland.  The Cassidy Theatre is located at 6200 Pearl Road, in the Parma Heights municipal complex.

* Actors' Equity Association, through the auspices of the Theatre Authority, helps us out every year!  Ms. Reilly and Mr. Folino perform with their permission, for which we are grateful.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.