[NEohioPAL] VOICE ACTORS: LINKEDIN GROUP

Colors Audio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 12 09:06:33 PDT 2014

Dear Northeast Ohio Voice Actors (and those interested in becoming
voice actors),
Please join the conversation on our LinkedIn Group called "NEOvo."  If
you're not on LinkedIn you probably should be; and if you are, it's
simple to search for NEOvo and request membership, or send me an email
and I'll send you an invitation.  colorsaudio at neo.rr.com

I want to help develop the voice talent "community" in this area, both
in terms of the breadth and depth of talent here, and in terms of
relationships and support.  We're all better when we build each other
up.  I want to be better.

Dan Popp
Sound Czar, Colors Audio
Hear my latest voice demos here.