[NEohioPAL] School of Cleveland Ballet Enrollment for 2014/15 is now open

Peter Sampson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 12 10:31:37 PDT 2014

Cleveland Ballet Company is Back and Students Love the Dance School.

The School of Cleveland Ballet (formerly Cleveland School of Dance) operates on a core philosophy: to create and produce artists of the highest caliber capable of fulfilling the aesthetic needs of major ballet and dance companies.  At the same time we strive to enhance all aspects of a child’s life, by reaping the rewards of dedication, desire and discipline, our student become successful young adults. Many of our students have gone on to have exceptional dance careers in some of the finest ballet companies in the country.

The School of Cleveland Ballet offers a complete curriculum for the future of a professional ballet dancer. Our home theater for our productions is at Playhouse Square where students take the stage with exceptional performances.

We provide a comprehensive set of courses designed with the purpose of making great demands on the student in order to develop their abilities, talents and desires to the highest level.  The syllabus, developed and taught by all of the teachers, ensures consistency of education at all the levels.

Enroll Now – Classes Begin September 2, 2014. Apply online anytime at http://bit.ly/cleballetapp or apply in person at the studios (advance appointment is required) For more information visit www.clevelandballet.org