[NEohioPAL] PROMOTE YOUR PLAYS, YOUR ART, YOUR MUSIC, EVEN YOURSELF IN THE LAND OF CLEVE

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 13 19:33:52 PDT 2014

                                           PROMOTE YOUR PLAYS,
			YOUR ART, YOUR MUSIC,
			 EVEN YOURSELF IN THE

  				LAND OF CLEVE

Land of Cleve Promotions is a full-service resource for the arts and entertainment community of Northeast Ohio.

Run by native Clevelanders who have also worked in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami, the folks at Land of Cleve want to help you expand your business, market your brand, and grow your audience.

We are experts in social media, blogging, publicity, press releases, photography, video, graphic design, logos, and more!

Who can benefit from membership in the Land of Cleve?

-- actors
-- artists
-- musicians

-- models
-- photographers
-- designers

-- writers
-- directors
-- producers

-- comedians
-- chefs
-- personalities

-- theatre companies
-- art galleries
-- performance venues

-- and anyone who works in a creative field

Contact us today by emailing inthelandofcleve at gmail.com with "Land of Cleve" in the subject line and we will send you a personal proposal based on your needs.

NOTE: We are currently offering 50% off our Charter Memberships for a limited time.