[NEohioPAL] AUDIENCES RAVING for the Final Weekend of New World Performance Lab's "ORLANDO"

Wandering Aesthetics via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 15 07:39:01 PDT 2014

Audiences LOVE this production:

"This afternoon, my husband and I experienced an amazing performance of Orlando at the Balch Street Theatre. The dynamic energy created by your actors, the surreal almost dream-like quality of the costumes, along with the totally engaging script made this one of the most enjoyable theatrical experiences we’ve ever had. As life-long theatre patrons recently relocated from New York, we were accustomed to innovative and creative works from a broad range of skill and artistic interpretations. In my opinion, your company ranks among the best we’ve seen, and it seems unfortunate that so few people seem to know what a gem of performing art is right in their back yard."

It runs tonight (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) at 8 pm at  the Balch Street Theatre, 220 South Balch Street, Akron OH, 44302.

 Admission is $15
($10 for students or with a Gay Games ID).
Call 330.867.3299 or visit www.tinyurl.com/NWPLOrlando for tickets!