[NEohioPAL] Indie Film Screenings August 24th at 7pm

Alex P. Michaels via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Aug 17 23:20:49 PDT 2014

Please join Prelude2Cinema and other local filmmakers at The Indie Film Screening August 24th at 7pm for a FREE SCREENING of local movies. We are not the Organizers of the Event, but we support our friends at "Indie Film Screenings" to promote local filmmakers.

We have created an Eventbrite page for the event.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/prelude2cinema-at-indie-film-screenings-tickets-12684037297?ref=ecount

There is also a link on our main web site.

http://www.prelude2cinema.com

We look forward to seeing you there.

Please LIKE our Friends at https://www.facebook.com/indiefilmscreenings
and keep in touch for more upcoming screenings and how to submit your work.