[NEohioPAL] Cabaret - Tim Anderson - "I Don't Look Like That Anymore"

Tim Anderson, Education Director via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Aug 17 19:50:55 PDT 2014

The Broadview Heights Spotlights 2014 Cabaret Series presents

*Tim Anderson:I Don't Look Like That Anymore*

*Ryan Bergeron, Music Director*

*TWO NIGHTS ONLY: Friday, August 22 at 7:00PM Saturday, August 23 at 7:00PM*

After four years of producing the Spotlights' Cabaret Series, Education
Director Tim Anderson takes to the stage in this one-man (plus some special
guests) cabaret show.  The evening will include an eclectic sample of
musical styles woven together with (humorous?) autobiographical accounts.

By special arrangement with the Broadview Heights City Council,  audience
members are invited to *bring a bottle of wine to enjoy*.  The theater will
provide light food, non-alcoholic beverages, and glassware.

Tickets are *$7, General Admission*. Reservations can be made online at
http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/2014-Cab4.html or by calling*
440-526-4404 <440-526-4404>, option 3*.

Broadview Heights Spotlights Theater/Cultural Arts Building
(Located next to the Police Department on the Broadview Center Campus)
9543 Broadview Road
Broadview Heights, OH  44147

E-mail *Tim Anderson* at education at broadview-heights-spotlights.org for
more information.