[NEohioPAL] Skip Thomas Productions is looking for Bad Boys and a Bad Girl for a promo trailer

Tina Hobbs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 18 06:22:31 PDT 2014

Skip Thomas Productions is preparing for its next feature film, but first we are filming a promo trailer on September 13.  Looking for the following:

- Several caucasion males, athletic build, age 20s to 40s, to be part of a biker gang (think Sons of Anarchy)

-Several african american males, athletic build, age 20s to 40s to be part of a street gang

-One male caucasion to play an Italian Mafia boss

-One caucasion female to portray a hot biker girl

This one is unpaid but will have a lot of exposure and be a lot of fun.  No lines and should be a short day.

AUDITION:
Come with your best scowl, mean mug, doo rag, toothpick, tatted-up, wife beater, leather jacket (or variaton) look.  We will get you in and out.

Friday, August 22, 2014, 6;00pm to 8:00pm
HobbsStyle Office
26250 Euclid Ave, Suite 211
Euclid, OH  44132

Send me an email and let me know that you are coming through: clevelandcasting at gmail.com