[NEohioPAL] Renee Mary Aten - Senior Instructor, Level 3 Certification

Edward Niam via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 18 11:27:57 PDT 2014

We are pleased to announce that Renee Mary Aten has been awarded the title
of Senior Instructor and Level 3 Certification by Tai Chi Institute USA.
Since it's creation 10 years ago by Sifu Edward Niam Renee is only the
third person to be certified to teach ~The Movement of Life~. Renee is
congratulated on her hard work and dedication which has resulted in her
well deserved title and certification. The following is the text from her
certificate:

It is hereby declared that Renee Mary Aten has been awarded Level 3
Certification as a Senior Instructor of Tai Chi Institute USA and can
independently teach The Movement of Life/Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan.

The Movement of Life is a unique program blending the healing qualities of
Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Meditation, Shaolin Kung Fu and Traditional Chinese
Medicine to fine tune and recharge your mental, physical and spiritual
health.

Renee has completed 400 hours of class and private instruction and 175
hours of teaching experience. Renee is certified to teach the 108 movements
of the Yang Style Tai Chi Form and the more than 25 exercises comprising
the specialized warm up.
.

Certification Awarded: August 17, 2014

————————-

Sifu Edward Niam
Master-SKF, TCM

#Certification <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/certification> #TaiChi
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/taichi> #TheMovementofLife
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/themovementoflife> #Wellness
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/wellness> #Health
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/health>

*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
*Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training*
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
http://twitter.com/ <http://goog_682850697>edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558
www.taichicleveland.com
taichicleveland at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."