[NEohioPAL] North Canton Playhouse holding auditions for "I Never Saw Another Butterfly"

North Canton Playhouse via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 18 09:29:35 PDT 2014

North Canton Playhouse is holding AUDITIONS for "I Never Saw Another Butterfly" (Musical version)
WHEN:  Thursday, August 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm  by appointment  (callbacks immediately following)
 WHO: Adults any age and also ages 8+ (for children roles)
               AUDITION BY APPOINTMENT:   Email director at jaclarkenyc at gmail.com to obtain a copy of the monologue that must be performed for auditions  and also to reserve an audition time.

Prepare:  32 bars of any song for vocal audition. Can sing acapella or with a track (CD & iPod player will be provided)
Cold read will take place at auditions.
 Must be available Nov. 14 - 23 for performances

 Synopsis:
*This new musical version of Celeste Raspanti's widely produced play brings
an added dimension to the story of the children of Terezin, a ghetto
under Nazi rule during World War II. More than 5,000 drawings, poems and prose pieces were produced by the
children in the concentration camp during its three- year existence,
thus providing a legacy that continues to be honored and celebrated
today.

Delorna Toy
Office Administrator
North Canton Playhouse