[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Auditions for The King and I

David Van Gaasbeek via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 20 19:08:54 PDT 2014

Auditions for TheKing and I are
September 8-10, 2014 at 7:00 pm

            The Canal Fulton Players are proudto announce that they will be holding auditions for The King and I by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein onSeptember 8-10, 2014 at 7:00 pm at .   All parts are open and allpeople auditioning are welcome.  No onehas a part already assigned.  The partswill be filled on what happens at the auditions.
            The persons handling the auditionsare Artistic Director Sandra Schmeltzer, Music Director Charles Hass, andChoreographer Anita Artzner.  Each personauditioning will be asked to sing a song of their choosing unless he or sheonly wants to be considered for a non-singing part.  The parts are:

Captain Orton
Louis Leonowens
Anna Leonowens
The Interpreter
The Kralahome
The King
Phra Alack
Lun Tha
Tuptim
Lady Thiang
Prince Chulalongkorn
Sir Edward Ramsay
Princess Ying Yaowalak
Nine Princes and Eight Princesses
Eighteen Royal Dancers
Ten Priests of Siam
Ten Royal Wives
Four Amazons

For further information, please call David Van Gaasbeek at330-494-1022 or 330-854-4387.