[NEohioPAL] Note-oriety Adult Show Choir Seeking Additional Talent for the upcoming year!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 21 19:36:10 PDT 2014

Tired of sitting in the audience watching those up on stage having all the fun?!  Wish you had a wonderfully creative venue to share your love of performing?

Now's your chance -- The Note-oriety Show Choir wants YOU!

Under the direction of R. Scott Posey, Note-oriety Show Choir is a community organization based in Solon that specializes in the performance of American popular music throughout the Northern Ohio area.  From pop to Broadway, we're also a little bit country and a little bit rock-and-roll...but mostly, we are a fun group of male and female adults who love to sing!  Members of Note-oriety Show Choir come from a wide variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common -- a love of performing.

We have performed at Playhouse Square, Solon Home Days, Lake County Captains Games and at many venues throughout the area.  Each year we also have two major showcases -- a holiday concert performed in an intimate setting in December and our big June extravaganza -- a themed show set to music complete with choreography, staging, sets, and costumes, held in the Solon High School Performing Arts Center.  We work hard -- but we also love to have fun together!   Check us out at:  http://www.noteorietyshowchoir.com/

Come sing and socialize with us -- we are in need of all voice parts (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass) but particularly the male voice ranges!   If you are over the age of 18 and would like to learn more, please contact Staci Vincent at SAVvystars1 at aol.com as soon as possible.  We invite you to attend our first rehearsal of the 2014-2015 year on Tuesday, September 2nd at Solon High School/ 33600 Inwood Drive in Solon.  We will meet in the Cafeteria at 6:30pm.  Regular rehearsals are Tuesday evenings from 7-9pm in the Solon area.

Eager to do more than just sing in the shower?  This could be your BIG BREAK -- literally AND figuratively!

Hope to 'See you in September...'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

###