[NEohioPAL] **August 2014 Student of the Month, Mary Bell**

Edward Niam via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 22 13:24:56 PDT 2014

*Tai Chi Institute USA is pleased to announce our August 2014 Student of
the Month, Mary Bell*

*Mary possesses talents in many areas, is very athletic and an excellent
practitioner of The Movement of Life/Tai Chi. We are fortunate to have her
as a member of the Tai Chi Institute USA family.*

Mary has a long standing fascination with exploring how things connect,
especially the human body and mind. This exploration led her to become a
Licensed
Massage Therapist seven years ago, the last three of which she’s been
specializing in
Thai Massage. The practice of yoga has also been an inspiration and driving
force to
her for sixteen years. Two years ago she began teaching that as well.
Experience
taught Mary that the powerful impact and benefits of mindful movement and
breathing
combined could not be over estimated!

Tai Chi was something that Mary had always been drawn to. She thought the
movements were beautiful but they mystified her. It was not a type of
movement that
came naturally to her. When the Wednesday morning class in Warrensville
Heights
presented itself a year ago she seized the opportunity. This new challenge
has brought
so much wonderful energy into her life in the forms of greater confidence,
coordination
and, not least of all, her fabulous classmates and teacher!

“I love my Tai Chi class! We have a great little chemistry. Ed Niam is so
knowledgeable and patient. We mix it up on Wednesdays, learning not just
the Tai Chi
form but a Kung Fu form as well. I walked in last summer not knowing the
first thing
about any of this. I was a little intimidated because I thought I’d make a
complete fool of
myself. Well, sometimes I do, but it’s a lot of fun and all part of the
journey! The form
has shown me a whole new way to breathe and move my body, a new type of
grace
and given me another tool to help find calm in times of chaos. I’ve also
met some pretty
amazing individuals. Finding those connections in life are what’s
important, after all,
both within ourselves and with others!”
- Mary Bell

<https://sites.google.com/site/edwardniam/student-of-the-month/marybell/IMAG0130.jpg?attredirects=0>
*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
*Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training*
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
http://twitter.com/ <http://goog_682850697>edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558
www.taichicleveland.com
taichicleveland at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."