[NEohioPAL] Keyboard and voice classes.

Germaine S Zaitz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Aug 23 13:52:45 PDT 2014

August 23, 2014

Hello Everyone,

I am going to be teaching eight week voice classes and keyboard classes, where I live, for teenagers and adults.

The voice classes will include posture, breathing, vocalizes, repertoire, languages, diction, and solo performances.  Students will be able to improve their vocal sound and practice performance techniques.

The keyboard classes are for beginners and anyone who would like to learn chords, harmonies and improvisations.  You can bring your own keyboard and headphones

The classes are $10 an hour for eight classes.  I live on the west side of Cleve

I am a professional pianist/soprano.  I have a Master of Music degree and I am currently in the Music Education Licensure program at Cleveland State U.  My repertoire includes Baroque to pop/jazz composers.  I have taught these classes in schools and for adult education departments.

Contact me at g.zaitz at vikes.csuohio.edu<mailto:g.zaitz at vikes.csuohio.edu>.  Tell me when you would like these classes.  Thanks.