[NEohioPAL] Upcoming Free InsideCPH Events - The Little Foxes

Melissa Huber via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 25 11:06:04 PDT 2014

CPH's 99th season begins with The Little Foxes directed by Laura Kepley, September 12 - October 5 in the Allen Theatre (PlayhouseSquare), clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/>.

Be a CPH insider all season long!  With our insideCPH programs you'll get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen, all in a fun, informal and interactive setting.

Behind-the-Scenes events - Free & open to the public!
Sit in on rehearsals, join exciting tours and designer demos, connect with CPH artists, leaders and staff, and more in this series taking you behind-the scenes, and inside the process, of every CPH show.
RSVP to insidecph at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:insidecph at clevelandplayhouse.com> required. Details sent upon registration.

Saturday September 6, 11:00am - 12:30pm - "Design and (Re)Construction"

>From luxury lofts in former warehouses to factories turned trendy bars, Cleveland knows the past can be sexy. Join the set/costume designer of The Little Foxes, Lex Liang, as he reveals how CPH's production revitalizes the play's Southern Reconstruction-era setting to breathe fresh life into a classic.

Tech Night - Free & open to the public!
Tuesday September 9, 6:30pm - 8:30pm:  Hear from the director and designers, then sit in on a technical rehearsal ("tech") to see how set, lights, sound, costumes and actors all come together as opening night nears!  RSVP to insidecph at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:insidecph at clevelandplayhouse.com> required. Details sent upon registration.

CPH Script Club - Free & in your neighborhood!
Everything you love about a book club - but with a play in the spotlight! Check out a copy of the script from one of our partner libraries and read it at home. Then join CPH Artistic Staff at the library for a free-flowing exploration of the story and characters, with special insight on how CPH artists take a play from page to stage! RSVP to library branch required.

Wednesday September 3: Cleveland Heights-University Heights Main Branch - 7:00 - 8:15pm
                Call 216-932-3600 or visit events.heightslibrary.org
Wednesday September 10: Medina County Public Library, Main Branch - 7:00 - 8:15pm
                Call 330-725-0588 or visit www.mcdl.info
Thursday September 11: Cuyahoga County Public Library, Beachwood Branch - 7:00 - 8:15pm
Call 216-831-6868 or www.cuyahogalibrary.org/beachwoodbranch.aspx