[NEohioPAL] R.A.K. Films still in need of several actresses.

R.A.K. FIlms via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 25 12:32:15 PDT 2014

We've been trying but can't seem to find what we need.  We still need at least 2 actresses, reliable (Translates to showing up), very busty, has transportation and can work weekends.  If interested, please go to our 'contact us' page at www.rakfilms.com   and follow the instructions to be interviewed.  Please follow the instruction on the page.  Any other submission will be disregarded.  We need these filled as soon as possible.  Thank you.