[NEohioPAL] Mailing list submission for our Wizards' Gathering

Tracy Dawn Brewer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 25 13:26:12 PDT 2014

We are looking for participants for our 2014 Wizards' Gathering!  Rehearsal
is October 11th, events are October 18th and 25th.  Costuming will be
provided by we will consider purchasing with assistance from selected
individuals, if interested in helping construct/select the costume.  Looking
for characters like Snape from the Harry Potter series, to provide
instruction for classes held both days.  Other characters from any "magical"
realm would be appreciated to attend.  A limited list of ideas are:

Wizard of Oz, Dumbledore, Gandalf, Wicked Witch of the West (Elphaba), Good
Witch of the North (Glenda) , Professors from HP series like McGonagall, Mad
Eye, Sirus Black, Snape, Trelawny, Sprout, Umbridge, Hooch, Olivander and
Voldermort. Jeanie (as in I Dream of), Samantha, Endora, Sabrina,
Witchie-Poo, Merlin, Malificent, Snow White's step mother, The White Witch,
Muriel (Hansel/Gretel witch)...and make a suggestion if you have the
costume!

Email tbrewer at fieldcrestestate.com <mailto:tbrewer at fieldcrestestate.com>
with your interest, photo of costume and availability.  Compensation for
event acting and rehearsal will be given and contracts will be provided.
PLEASE SEND YOUR SUBMISSION/QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS BY SEPTEMBER 20, 2014

Our location is 1346 Easthill St SE North Canton, Ohio 44720

More information about our events are found here:
https://www.facebook.com/FieldcrestEstate/events

A Yule Ball will be held December 6, 2014 and consideration for
participation will be given for that event, separately.

Thanks!