[NEohioPAL] Extras call for Geneva, OH

Evie Neal via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 25 20:06:47 PDT 2014

CASTING CALL for "PUPS UNITED"

OPA Casting is looking to cast extras for “Pups United”. This is a very
cute feature film, filming in Geneva. It is low budget and they are not
paying extras. If you are new and looking to build your resume and get on
set for the first time I think it is a good opportunity for you. In this
industry it is about networking and experience, so I encourage everyone to
do this if they can. Below Is the days I need extras for. Please see if it
will fit your schedule.

This will be filming in Geneva Ohio, these guys are also bringing back an
HBO feature in a few months so again good to network!

PLEASE DO NOT ASK CALL TIMES IN ADVANCE. I NEVER HAVE THESE, TIMES ARE
ALWAYS THE DAY BEFORE. SO BASICALLY IF YOU CONFIRM YOU NEED TO BE AVAIL ALL
DAY AND NIGHT. THANK YOU

This is also a good way to get all teens and kids on set as because of SAG
rules its harder for me to have times I can use kids.

Fans can be children and teens

Ok so here are the needs:
September 6th 2 Referees, 2 Soccer officials, 500 Stadium fans. (Yes 500 please
forward this on to friends )

Again put the part/day you’re submitting for in the email to
boehm.ang at gmail.com. Include your full name and phone, and the amount of
people you will be bringing, even if I have you in my database it just
saves time for me. Please include title of film as I have Three films right
now.