[NEohioPAL] Classes filling fast at Cleveland City Dance

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 26 11:47:58 PDT 2014

Classes are filling fast at Cleveland City Dance.

Cleveland City Dance instills

and appreciation an love for the art of dance offering ballet, boy’s ballet, jazz,

modern, tap, yoga, hip-hop, Pilates, and more with patient and experienced

teachers. Class sizes are limited so register early.

Mention you saw this notice

on NEOpal.org and receive $20 off tuition. Many classes are filling for our

15-week semester for children and adults which begins September 2.

We will be holding auditions

on Saturday, September 13 for our “Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker”. Performances

will be December 6 & 7.

Visit our website, www.clevelandcitydance.com for

our fall schedules.  Download a registration form and mail in a deposit to

reserve your class of choice.  We do limit class sizes.  You may also

call 216-295-2222.

Courtney Laves-Mearini

Cleveland City Dance, Director

Home of City Ballet of Cleveland,