[NEohioPAL] ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED FROM BEING A ZOMBIE AUDITIONS at TRUENORTH

Brian McNally via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 27 13:18:22 PDT 2014

TrueNorth Cultural Arts in partnership with Lorain County Metro Parks is pleased to announce auditions for the 2014-2015 Family Life Series' production of...

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED FROM BEING A ZOMBIE
By Jason Pizzarello

Directed by Brian McNally

In today's chaotic, challenging world, we often don't know where to turn for help. Little did we know that life's most valuable lessons lie within the undead. Finally, zombies engage us with musing on life, death, and everything in between. They show us that brains aren't everything...you are what you eat...and what doesn't kill you makes you...more alive.

PERFORMANCES
Nov 14-23
Fri & Sat at 6:30pm
Sat & Sun at 3pm

OPEN CALL AUDITIONS
Sept 7, 12pm-2pm
Sept 8, 5:30pm-7:30pm
Sept 9, 5:15pm-7:15pm*

*callbacks, if needed

Casting ages 10+

Auditionees will be asked to read sides from the script - no prepared monologues. Please provide a non-returnable resume and headshot (or recent photograph), as well as a list of conflicts from Oct 6 - Nov 23.

Rehearsals will begin Oct 6, and generally be Mon-Thur* in the late afternoon/evening with the possibility of a few Sunday late mornings/early afternoons.

*No rehearsals Thursday, Oct 9 or 16

For more info call (440) 949-5200 ext 226

TrueNorth Cultural Arts is located within the French Creek Nature & Arts Center / 4530 Colorado Ave / Sheffield Village / 44054