[NEohioPAL] **Meditation/Acupressure Workshop**

Edward Niam via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 28 06:31:08 PDT 2014

*Tai Chi Institute USA is pleased to present:*

*Meditation/Acupressure Workshop*

Several stationary and moving meditation techniques will be taught to help
you connect with your inner self and the world around you. Regular
meditation has been shown to be extremely beneficial to the mind, body and
spirit. Meditation can relieve tension and stress, enhance focus and
awareness, release energy blocks, balance blood pressure, create a positive
outlook on life and feel better and younger, gain a sense of calmness and
well-being and lessen mood swings.

You will also learn the fundamentals of acupressure and medical massage to
help give relief to common afflictions such as headaches, digestive
irregularities, menstrual problems and back pain. Certain techniques can be
self-administered while others require a partner. All that is needed is
comfortable clothing and a mat for meditation and acupressure.

*About our Instructor: *Sifu Edward Niam is a Master of Shaolin Kung Fu,
Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Pa Kua Chang, Acupuncture and Meditation and has
been helping people utilize the secrets of alternative health and wellness
therapies for 40 years. Taichiusa.org

*Location: *Namaste Yoga Studio, 367 West Aurora Road, Sagamore Hills, Ohio
44067

*Date & Time: *Saturday, October 4th from 2 – 4 pm

*Fee: *$35.00 per person

*Registration & Payment:  *Contact Namaste Yoga Studio -
www.namasteyogastudio.net, 330.908.0700

**Register early as class size is limited.

*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
*Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training*
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
http://twitter.com/ <http://goog_682850697>edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558
www.taichicleveland.com
taichicleveland at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."