[NEohioPAL] TRIBE TIME: Exclusive Interview with VENCHISE GLENN from the Cast of Blank Canvas Theatre's 'HAIR'

Cleve Land via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 29 08:45:00 PDT 2014

*TRIBE TIME: Exclusive Interview *
*        with VENCHISE GLENN         *
*             from the Cast of                *
*  Blank Canvas Theatre's 'HAIR'   *

*Venchise Glenn is very excited to make her Blank Canvas Theatre debut as a
member of the Tribe in Hair.* Her recent show credits include *Move On!*
 (Ensemble), *Children of Eden* (Storyteller), *Hairspray* (Record Shop
Kid), and *Almost, Maine* (Sandrine).

*If she had been a hippie in the sixties, Venchise knows exactly what her
star-child nickname would have been.* "I have gotten asked this a lot
during this show, and it took me a while to think of one, but after I while
I decided upon 'Ember.' One of my closet friends has often said I am fiery
and passionate, and when the match has been lit, I can become quite the
little spitfire!"

*READ THE WHOLE INTERVIEW AT:*

http://inthelandofcleve.blogspot.com/2014/08/tribe-time-actress-venchise-glenn-bonds.html