[NEohioPAL] Yoga Shoot--Saturday September 6,2014. 1pm-4:30pm.

Jgemini61065 via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 29 11:01:57 PDT 2014

We are super excited to be shooting a video Sept 6 1-4:30 p.m. that will highlight the Puma Yoga community, students and studio! We need 30-40 people to help demonstrate basic yoga poses, share their experience and testimonials about how yoga has changed and improved their life and share in the fun of making these videos! All participants need to fill out a model release form and participants can be in several segments---Segments are Prenatal, Teacher Training, Salsa, Interviews/Testimonials. Wear clothes without logos and come have some fun with us!!We are working on the shoot schedule. Participates do NOT need to be there the whole time. Most likely people will be there 45 minutes. A solid schedule will be forth coming. Please confirm which segment you would like to be involved with..Prenatal---Yoga---Salsa. Feel free to bring friends,family members,co workers. And bring your FUN!! Cause it will be. Please contact the Studio to 'Sigh up',thank you. Everyone that is there will be on screen,filmed. ALL levels of experience are welcome!!

Puma Yoga
    15602 Detroit Ave
    Lakewood, Ohio 44107

Phone    (216) 221-6265