[NEohioPAL] Casting Call: GYPSY the musical

Andrew Lipian via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 2 07:20:11 PDT 2014

Casting Call:

Gypsy will be performed at the Lorain Palace Theater on November 1, 2, 7,
and 8. It is comprised of local non-union performers, and we are currently
in need of the following parts to be filled:

**POP, YONKERS, PHIL, PASTEY, CIGAR, MR. GOLDSTONE**

We are also in need of several more young boys to play "Baby June's
Newsboys."

In general, there are many parts for young boys and girls, many of which
are still available.

Please contact producer Andrew Lipian at andrewlipian at gmail.com for
information about arranging an audition.
Best,
-Andrew Lipian
--
*-Andrew Lipian*
*Production Manager,*

* Unless there is a Palace special event or meeting, I do not usually check
emails or texts on the week-ends. The times I am most likely to respond to
email/texts are Mondays, Thursdays evenings, and Fridays, unless urgency
dictates otherwise.

*Integrity* first, *service* before self, and *excellence* in all I do.
These are the words I live by.