[NEohioPAL] Seeking Interview Subjects for "One Rep Max" Doc.

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 2 23:18:38 PDT 2014

Are you passionate about your ONE REP MAX?
Does it make you feel ALIVE?
Do you think about it night and day?
Would you bench, squat, leg press, or deadlift ON CAMERA?
We are looking for amateur weightlifters from Northeast Ohio who live and breathe their one rep max.
We want to show the wide range of people who partake in this sport. We are looking for:
1) People who are PASSIONATE about lifting2) People who are maximizing their potential.
Maybe that means you weigh 275 lbs and bench 600 lbs. Maybe that means you weigh 175 lbs and bench 200 lbs.
Maybe that means you've been doing this your whole life and it's taken you 15 years to reach your potential. Maybe that means you started last year but are naturally strong and have finally found your calling.
Maybe that means you think about lifting during your work hours to get your through your difficult night shifts. Maybe that means you work as a doctor during the day, take your protein shakes to work, but can't wait to hit the gym in the evening.
We are especially looking to hear from these demographics:
-- female lifters-- lifters with disabilities-- war veteran lifters-- senior lifters-- lifters with completely different day jobs (doctor, lawyer, office worker, etc.)
If you or someone you know may be interested, please e-mail Kristina at WorldEOnline.com.