[NEohioPAL] The Dancers' Studio Fall Classes!!! Also hiring accompanists!

Regina Pietraroia via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 3 12:22:28 PDT 2014

The Dancers' Studio at Oberlin Fall Classes begin September 8th!

To register or for more information, email info at thedancerssstudioatoberlin.org
or call 440-774-6077.

The Dancers' Studio at Oberlin is Ohio Dance Theatre's preferred training
school, and provides high-quality dance education focused on nurturing the best
in every student. We offer a range of classes for students ages 3 and up, with
an emphasis on classical ballet.

New this year are our Fairytale Ballet class, which combines stories with crafts
and movement, and our student performing group, Ballet Cleveland Youth Company.
 An audition for the youth company will be held on Saturday, 9/13, at the ODT
studios.  Pre-registration is required and is open to students ages 10+.

Seeking accompanist (piano or drums) for in-school outreach program in Oberlin
and weekly ballet classes!
The Dancers' Studio/Ohio Dance Theatre is looking for either a pianist or
percussionist for our outreach program, Kids In Motion. These high-energy
classes use music and movement to motivate every child to succeed. While a jazz
pianist who enjoys improvisation is preferred, the classes also work well with
drums. The KIM classes would take place in Oberlin during the school day. This
is a part time, paid position, no experience in accompanying dance classes
necessary. If interested contact Regina at info at thedancerssstudioatoberlin.org.

We are also looking for a pianist to accompany some weekly ballet classes held
in our studios in Oberlin.  Experience with accompanying dance classes
preferred. Please contact Regina at info at thedancersstudioatoberlin.org.