[NEohioPAL] Last weekend for estate sale - with lots of new stuff

Lori Berenson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 3 12:23:56 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are having our final sale for 874 Barkston this weekend - Friday & Sat, 9-6.
In addition to all of the stuff that we have listed in our Craig's List ad, we picked up more items from another person and wanted to give you some advance notice.

There is a lot of new jewelry, household items, kid stuff, electronics (stereos, etc.) and some very nice Mens and Womens coats.

Here is a link to our Craig's List ad:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/gms/4601953261.html

If you have any questions, or if you are looking for something specific, feel free to e-mail me back, or call or text me on my cell (listed below).

Lori Berenson / Arnie Pearl
216-789-5351 (cell)
lorib at berenson.net<mailto:lorib at berenson.net>