[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Pianist needed for The King and I

David Van Gaasbeek via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 3 18:09:32 PDT 2014

The Canal Fulton Players, Canal Fulton, Ohio will be producing The King and I on November 14-16 and 21-23, 2014 at Northwest High School, 8580 Erie Avenue NW, Canal Fulton, Ohio.  We will be doing auditions on September 8-10, 2014 at 7:00 pm at Northwest High School.  The rehearsals will start on September 22, 2014 and will be four nights per week though music rehearsals will be only two per week depending on schedules.  We need a pianist accompanist to do the auditions and the rehearsals twice per week.  This is a paid position and it is negotiable.  Please contact David Van Gaasbeek at 330-494-1022330-494-1022 or 330-854-4387330-854-4387 for further information.