[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash at Shaker's Tavern Fri Sept 5

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 4 07:06:13 PDT 2014

We have gotten a taste of great Parma hospitality and love it. So we are
back this Friday, September 5 at Shaker's Tavern. A great venue with cool
friendly people. Show is early starting at 8pm.

We are bringing more new songs for the night, some we have only played at
Shaker's last time we were there. Our last show we did the Stones' bluesy
song Heart of Stone and it rocked. We'll do it again. We are also gonna try
a totally different song for us, it will be interesting ;-) Always keeping
it different and fresh.

This is going to be a great show with Daniel Rylander. A fantastic singer
songwriter. He's bringing his band this night and they we surely entertain.

Many have mentions about our shows being too late, so we are going to make
them earlier. This show will start at 8:00! We aim to please.

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1453277714944829
NO COVER
Vanity Crash
with Daniel Rylander
Friday, September 5, 8:00pm
Shaker's Tavern (behind Velero Gas Station)
2350 Brookpark Rd, Parma 44134 - (216) 351-3102
https://www.facebook.com/Shakerstavern
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash