[NEohioPAL] Seeking Faces for 2014 & 2015 Season

Taxi Talent Mgmt via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 4 10:50:24 PDT 2014

Taxi Talent Management is currently seeking fresh faces to add to our roster for our remaining 2014 and upcoming 2015 season. We have had a busy year and expecting to be even busier over the next few months and we are looking for fresh new faces to join our model and actor divisions.

Submissions should be done via our online submission form or via email to: talent at taximgmt.com

Please be sure to submit smiling and non smiling, 3/4 and full length shots with stats, resumes and reels (if applicable) for review. Looking forward to your submissions!

Thank you,

Taxi Talent Management
o:  216.382.2000
talent at taximgmt.com
www.taximgmt.com

Tweet Us @taximgmt | Stalk Us Facebook.com/taximgmt | Blog Us taximgmt.com/blog | 1305 W. 80th Street Suite 210, Cleveland, OH 44102 at 78th Street Studios

This document may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this document is not the intended reader, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this document or any of its attachments, if included, is strictly prohibited.