[NEohioPAL] Six Week, Hour, Voice Classes.

Germaine S Zaitz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 4 10:56:23 PDT 2014

September 4, 2014

Whether your ambition is to become lead soloist in your church choir, try out for a part in a musical,

(there are many show and Christmas auditions posted,) sing in your school and community choir, or

for your own pleasure, come to the voice class and discover the enjoyment of improving your singing

voice.  We will work on posture, breathing, vocal technique and range from bottom to top,

vocal tone, music fundamentals, and repertoire.  I have changed the classes from eight to six weeks.

Six week, hour, voice classes for teenagers and adults, ages 15 and up.

Six week, hour, voice classes for ages 10 to 14.

I have taught these classes for community recreation and adult education departments

Professional pianist/soprano.

Master of Music degree