[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Opens its 2nd TheatreCLE Season with The Mercy Seat.

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 5 15:35:58 PDT 2014

*PRESS RELEASE.  *
*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:*
*September  5, 2014*

Contact:
*MainStage:  **216-321-2930* <216-321-2930> - *info at ensemble-theatre.org*
<info at ensemble-theatre.org>
*TheatreCLE:* *216.202.0938* <216.202.0938> - *info at ensemble-theatre.org
<info at ensemble-theatre.org>*

Ensemble Theatre Opens its *2nd* *TheatreCLE* Season, in our intimate 50
seat *Playground Theatre*.
*Ensemble Theatre Presents:*
*THE MERCY SEAT*
*by Neil LaBute.  Directed by Douglas Farren*

Set on September 12, 2001, The Mercy Seat continues Neil LaBute’s
unflinching fascination with the often-brutal realities of the war between
the sexes. In a time of national tragedy, the world changes overnight. A
man and a woman explore the choices now available to them in an existence
different from the one they had lived just the day before. Can one be
opportunistic in a time of universal selflessness?

*With an ALL STAR CLEVELAND Cast:*
*James Rankin *as *Ben Harcourt*
*Celeste Cosentino* as *Abby Prescott *

*Production Team:*
Set Design by *Ian Hinz*
Lighting Design by *Steven Barton*
Costume Design by *The Company*
Production Stage Manager: *Kyle Huff*

*CLICK **HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/mercy-seat-cast-crew> TO *
*MEET **THE CAST AND CREW!*

*THE MERCY SEAT*
*September 11-September 21*
*Thursday, Fridays & Saturdays @8pm.  **Sundays @ 2pm.*

*Tickets to MERCY SEAT*

> *ALL TICKETS FOR TheatreCLE shows are $15!*

*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
*CALL:** 216-202-0938 <216-202-0938> **EMAIL: *
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org* <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>

*Please include via phone or email:  *
*Name, Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # of tickets.  *
*We will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *

*CLICK HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/theatrecle/> TO PURCHASE
TICKETS ONLINE.  (on our BRAND NEW WEBSITE!)*

*Ensemble Theatre is located at 2843 Washington Blvd. in Cleveland Heights,
OH 44118.  *
*For directions to the Ensemble Theatre click HERE.
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/directions/>*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!  *

*Stay tuned for more information on Ensemble's First MainStage Production,
ANNA CHRISTIE. *

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
www.ensemble-theatre.org