[NEohioPAL] Six week voice classes.

Germaine S Zaitz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 7 11:53:13 PDT 2014

September 7, 2014

Hi Everyone,

I forgot to give you my e-mail address on my posting for the six week voice classes.

Please contact me at g.zaitz at vikes.csuohio.edu<mailto:g.zaitz at vikes.csuohio.edu>, if you are interested in the VOICE CLASSES for teenagers and adults, ages 15 and up, or the classes for ages 10 to 14.  I am in Fairview Park.

There are many auditions for fall and Christmas shows, this is a good time to improve your singing voice.

I have taught these classes for community recreation and adult education departments.

Professional pianist/soprano

Master of Music degree