[NEohioPAL] Berko review: HAIR @ Blank Canvas

Richard Ingraham via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 8 10:05:26 PDT 2014

Hmmmmm.... maybe so... but the two "glaring flaws" in the production were a Director's Note in the program and the fact that the theatre isn't air conditioned?  Granted, I don't deal well with heat myself, so it likely would have effected my enjoyment of the piece.  But that is a managerial criticism, not a criticism of the piece itself.

Since I didn't see the production, I'll leave it at that.  :-)

Richard Ingraham