[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- The King and I auditions

David Van Gaasbeek via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 8 19:25:42 PDT 2014

Tomorrow night will be the second night of auditions for The King and I.  Nine people came out tonight.  Who will be the King?  Who will be Anna?  Who will... Oh for crying out loud and come on out and audition.  Time- 7:00 pm.  Place- Northwest High School, Puffenberger Auditorium, 8580 Erie North, Canal Fulton, Ohio.  What to do- Have a song ready and be ready to read from the script.  Call David Van Gaasbeek for any additional information at 330-494-1022.  Auditions are also on Wednesday night at 7:00 pm.