[NEohioPAL] SOUND PERSON NEEDED - Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz have an opening for an Experienced sound person.....

Erin Ivery via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 9 05:41:04 PDT 2014

SOUND PERSON NEEDED - Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz have an opening for an Experienced sound person with knowledge of running gates, compressors, processors etc. Main and monitor mix. We are a trio, so we do need help moving equipment at the venues. Cleveland area. If interested, message me in Facebook at my personal account https://www.facebook.com/scott.l.hudson1

Thanks, Scott.

Also, Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Bandmate and Instagram!

https://www.facebook.com/svatsk

S. Voodoo-Speedkingz (voodoospeedking) på Twitter

S. Voodoo-Speedkingz (voodoospeedking) på Twitter
Det seneste fra S. Voodoo-Speedkingz (@voodoospeedking). Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz are a Blues Rock Trio Based in Cleveland/Akron Ohio
View on twitter.com
Preview by Yahoo

Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz (svatsk) on Myspace

Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz (svatsk) on Myspace
Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz (svatsk)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.
View on myspace.com
Preview by Yahoo